Top - - About Us - - Give Feedback - - AD Contact - - Help - - Webmaster Resource - - Data Service - - Website Navigation - - Disclaimer - - Link to us
(DisclaimerAny views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Imperatriz-Nautico Capibaribe, match of the championship Brazil Serie C. Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Brazil Serie C and on teams Imperatriz and Nautico Capibaribe.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning!
Score in the Past H/A Same HT
2. After 10 rounds, Nautico (PE) got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Nautico (PE) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 36.4%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6223 matches, the home team got 2740 wins, 1707 draws and 1776 losses. Home win rate: 44.03%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Over odds win rate: 44.06%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 49.80%.
SD Imperatriz MA vs Nautico PE live streaming starts on 13 February 2019 at 02:30 at Estadio Frei Epifanio D'Abadia, Maranhao in Copa do Brasil, Brazil. Extratips.com provides livescore, H2H information for SD Imperatriz MA vs Nautico PE as well as in-depth stats about each team like lineups, standings, predictions and professional betting tips.
Teams Imperatriz Nautico played so far 2 matches.Imperatriz won 0 direct matches. Nautico won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 4.00 goals per Match.Imperatriz in actual season average scored 1.45 goals per match. In 8 (66.67%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 4 (33.33%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Nautico average scored 1.59 goals per match in season 2019. In 10 (76.92%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 5 (38.46%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. Below the text is a list of the direct games.
More Top Competitions
You are on page where you can compare teams Imperatriz vs Nautico before start the match. Here you can easy to compare statistics for both teams. If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Imperatriz vs Nautico result
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Imperatriz(MA) 1.08-0/0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 481 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 146 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 33.47%; Draw win rate: 30.35%; Away win rate: 36.17%; Home odds win rate: 38.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.75%.
We invite you to check Imperatriz and Nautico match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams Imperatriz and Nautico usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Imperatriz and Nautico in season. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season.