Read more about us here. bettingexpert is here to advocate transparency in the industry and ultimately improve your betting! We love betting but we think the industry could be a lot better.
Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Urawa Red Diamonds and Ulsan Hyundai in season. You will find what results teams Urawa Red Diamonds and Ulsan Hyundai usually end matches with divided into first and second half. We invite you to check Urawa Red Diamonds and Ulsan Hyundai match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero.
Prediction Urawa Red Diamonds - Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i
Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum 100 bonus. New customer offer. Place 5 x 10 or more bets to receive 20 in free bets. T&Cs apply. Exchange bets excluded.
Read the following match preview get the best betting tips and correct score predictions for this Wednesday game. Urawa Reds vs Ulsan Hyundai prediction introduces the first leg of the AFC Champions League Last 16 tie at the Saitama Stadium. Its Red Diamonds against the Tigers in whats expected to be a highly entertaining clash.
Except the history stats of Urawa Red Diamonds vs Ulsan Hyundai, ScoreBing also offers predictions and lineups of Urawa Red Diamonds vs Ulsan Hyundai, that may help you predict or replay the match. The rate of Over Goals is 70%; The rate of Handicap Win is 47%; The rate of win is 33%; The average of corners is 3.6 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 33%. The average of Goals For is 1 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1.3 per match. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Urawa Red Diamonds0.0; The initial Goals Odds is 2.0; The initial Corner Odds is 9. The rate of Over Goals is 67%; The rate of Handicap Win is 60%; The rate of win is 60%; The average of corners is 5.3 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 50%. For the last 15 matches, Ulsan Hyundai got 9 win, 4 lost and 2 draw with 21 Goals For and 16 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1.4 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1.1 per match. For the last 15 matches, Urawa Red Diamonds got 5 win, 7 lost and 3 draw with 15 Goals For and 20 Goals Against. The match of Urawa Red Diamonds vs Ulsan Hyundai in AFC Champions League is started at 2019-6-19 18:30.
Free Bets Offer
Considering this is the knockouts, Hyundai may raise their level, but the home advantage of Urawa may prove too much to handle for the winners of Group H, and they may have to wait for the return leg, to contribute something of their own to this tie.
Hence, this betting prediction brings high-value betting selections and correct score predictions completely free of charge. _________________________________________________Urawa Reds vs Ulsan Hyundai prediction arrives after detailed research by our football experts, which includes the team news, current forms and H2H records.
Also, their last continental match-up at home ended in a 3-0 win for them, whereas, Hyundai failed to score in two of their last such fixtures, on the road, and conceded seven from the last two alone. On the other hand, Urawa is high on confidence after recording a thrilling win in their last tie, with the winner coming in injury time.
Urawa Reds Latest Team News
But they held on and scored the equalizer in the first half itself. Urawa recorded a win at home, in their last fixture, which was against Sagan Tosu, and the manner in which they did so was quite admirable. The former conceded an early goal and invited unwanted pressure.
Brazilian forward Junior Negao will definitely be the one to keep an eye on in the visiting team. When it comes to players both teams can count on, there should be no major issues. He bagged two goals in the group stage of the competition and will lead the charge again on Wednesday.